Upcoming Vendor Opportunities
Farmers Market and Simply Smyrna Info Below!
Thank you for your interest in participating as a Carpe Artista vendor at the two exciting events listed below. If you have additional questions, please contact us here.
7th Annual Simply Smyrna Celebration
Saturday Night, June 2, 2018 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Historic Depot District, Front Street, Smyrna, TN
This Carpe Artista event kicks off Summer in Smyrna with five music stages, fun for the kids, lots of surprises and YOU – our vendors! Join us for an evening under the stars – bring your lights! – as we celebrate Smyrna with over 5,000 people. The Front Street Depot District will be pedestrian only with Music, Dancing and More.
- The parking lot beside the Depot building between Wright St. and College St.
- Room for over 100 Vendors!
- Outdoor activities for the kids
- Multiple Stages with Live Music
- 10′ x ’10 and 10′ x 20′ spaces available
- ARTISAN ZONE – 8 x 8 spaces inside the Carpe Artista Bldg. at 101 Front Street
- Discounted non-profit booth rate available.
- Electricity is provided – bring extension cords and lights!
- Bring your own set-up – tables, chairs, tents, etc.
NOTE: All registrations are pending review to ensure fair competition within business and industry types. First come basis.
- 10 x 10 booth with electricity access – $150
- 10 x 20 booth with electricity access – $200
- Non-profit 10 x 10 booth with electricity access – $75 (space is limited)
- 8 x8 Artisan booth with electricity inside 101 Front Street – $75 (space is limited)
Click below to register now!
Registration for 2017 is CLOSED
Smyrna Farmers Market – Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm
At the Train Depot from June 3 through Sept. 16 2017
Be a part of the Town of Smyrna/Carpe Cafe Farmers Market in the heart of Smyrna’s Historic Depot District! If you have fresh, local products such as fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, breads, flowers, and local handmade items this is the market for you!
- The area in and around the Smyrna Train Depot on Front Street
- Saturday mornings from 8:00AM to 12:00 noon
- June 3th thru September 16th for a total of 16 Weeks
Booth Fees –
- One 8ft Table Space Outside = $15 per week or $160 for the season ($10 per week x 16)
- Two 8ft Tables Space Outside (in L shape) = $20 per week or $240 for the season ($15 per week x 16)
- One 8ft Table Space Inside (Air Conditioned) = $20 per week or $240 for the season ($15 per week x 16)
- Two 8ft Tables Space Inside Air Conditioned, (in L shape) = $25 per week or $320 for the season ($20 per week x 16)
- 10’x10’ Space = $30 per week or $400 for the season ($25 per week x 16)
- Truck or Trailer Space = $30 per week or $400 for the season ($25 per week x 16)
- Note: tables and tents NOT provided
Booth Payment Options
- All registrations will be reviewed to ensure we don’t have too many duplicate items. Registration fee will be refunded if necessary.
- $10.00 nonrefundable deposit is due to finalize registration. $5 of deposit will be applied to booth fees.
- You may stop by Carpe Cafe to pay by cash or checks made to Carpe Artista.
Download information forms by clicking below.